Bi-Weekly & Weekly Compost Collection
How It Works
1. Select your preferred compost pick-up plan Below.
2. Fill out a sign-up form and submit your information.
3. Castle Rock Composting will respond promptly to handle payment, and schedule a time to deliver your new composting container!
4. Collect compost throughout the week in the provided container. For best results we recommend lining them with newspaper, brown paper bags, or compostable bags.
5. Place containers near front porch or curbside for pick up.
Collection Time: On your scheduled pick up day please allow from 9am-6pm for bucket collection.
*One time Start-Up Fee of $20 for all new accounts. This helps us cover the costs of our containers & labels. We really appreciate your help!
FREE SOIL GIVEBACK EVERY SPRING!!!
Our members can look forward to receiving a free share of Compost Soil every spring. Quality compost makes a great nutrient additive for your garden, lawn, trees & shrubs!
Compost Plan Add-Ons
Compostable Bags For Your Bucket
- Free delivery when we collect your compost
- No unnecessary packaging
- Prices as good as Amazon
- Help support Local
5 Bags (delivered once per month) = $3/month
Roll of 25 Bags (one time delivery) = $10
Yard Waste Collection
Let us compost your yard waste! In addition to emptying your compost bucket each week we can also take plant trimmings, grass clippings, leaves, and other waste from your yard.
*All yard waste needs to be in 30 Gallon brown paper bags for us to accept it. Please make sure bags are not overfilled or in excess of 30 lbs each.