Residential Compost Collection - Weekly
How It Works
1. Select your preferred compost pick-up plan Below.
2. Fill out a sign-up form and submit your information.
3. Castle Rock Composting will respond promptly to handle payment, and schedule a time to deliver your new composting container!
4. Collect compost throughout the week in the provided container. For best results we recommend lining them with newspaper, brown paper bags, or compostable bags.
5. Place containers near front porch or curbside for pick up.
- Containers can be placed in a discrete location if needed for HOA regulations.
- Containers can be placed near your doorstep if needed for apartment complexes or town homes.
*Make sure to place the bucket in a consistent location each week
Collection Day: Currently collecting all locations every Wednesday 9am-5pm
*One time Start-Up Fee of $15 for all new accounts. This helps us cover the costs of our containers & labels. We really appreciate your help!
Compost Collection Plans
Choose Your Container Size